Your listing was most likely marked incomplete because it needs more information, more photos, or better photos. To update your listing and resubmit it for review:
- Go to the item page and click the "Edit Listing" button in the top left corner. You can also click the "Edit" button for your listing on your My Listings page.
- Make any necessary changes to your listing. The email you received notifying you that your listing is incomplete should include a summary of what you need to change or update.
- When you've made your changes, click "Submit" at the bottom of the screen to resubmit your listing for review.
Common reasons that listings are marked incomplete include:
- Photos are too dark
- Photos are too blurry
- Photos have flash glare
- There are not enough photos
- There are no photos of the actual product
- There are no photos of the product alone
- Need more information about the product
- Need product in the frame of the photo
- Need to break up a set of furniture