We are currently beta testing our new listing flow and our FAQs have been updated to reflect the new flow. If you are not included in the beta group, please contact email@example.com with any questions about using the old listing flow.
Your listing was most likely marked incomplete because it needs more information, more photos or better photos. To update your listing and resubmit it for review:
- Go to the item page and click the "Edit Listing" button in the top left corner. You can also click the "Edit" button for your listing on your My Listings page with your Dashboard.
- Make any necessary changes to your listing. The email you received notifying you that your listing is incomplete should include a summary of what you need to change or update.
- When you've made your changes, click "Submit" at the bottom of the screen to resubmit your listing for review.
Common reasons that listings are marked incomplete include:
- Photos are too dark
- Photos are too blurry
- Photos have flash glare
- There are not enough photos
- There are no photos of the actual product
- There are no photos of the product alone
- Need more information about the product
- Need product in the frame of the photo
- Need to break up a set of furniture
If your listing was originally created prior to April 2018, you will need to complete a few extra steps on the listing form before saving your listing with a markdown price. You will receive error messages to direct you to the new required fields that will need your attention.