Your listing was most likely marked incomplete because it needs more information, more photos or better photos. To update your listing and resubmit it for review:
- Go to the item page and click the "Edit Listing" button in the top left corner. You can also click the "Edit" button for your listing on your My Listings page with your Dashboard.
- Make any necessary changes to your listing. The email you received notifying you that your listing is incomplete should include a summary of what you need to change or update.
- When you've made your changes, click "Submit" at the bottom of the screen to resubmit your listing for review.
Common reasons that listings are marked incomplete include:
- Photos are too dark
- Photos are too blurry
- Photos have flash glare
- There are not enough photos
- There are no photos of the actual product
- There are no photos of the product alone
- Need product in the frame of the photo
- Need more information about the product
- Need to break up a set of furniture
Depending on when your listing was originally created, you may need to complete a few extra steps on the listing form before you are able to save your changes. You will receive error messages to direct you to the new required fields that need your attention.