By purchasing, accepting or using the Chairish Gift Card ("Gift Card") and in consideration for your right to use the Gift Card, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the "Gift Card Terms & Conditions") and the terms and conditions contained in the Chairish Terms of Service (the "Terms of Service"). In these Gift Card Terms & Conditions, "you" or "your" means either the cardholder who has purchased a Gift Card or the recipient of a Gift Card (as applicable). "We" or "our" means Chairish Inc.
Gift Cards are electronic and may be purchased at www.chairish.com/gift-card. In order to purchase the Gift Card, you will need to have or open a Chairish account. For purposes of delivering the Gift Card only, you will need to provide the name and email address of the recipient.
The Gift Card may only be used for purchases online at www.chairish.com. Invalid or unidentifiable Gift Card numbers will not be redeemed.
To redeem the Gift Card, you will need to have an existing Chairish account or create a new one. The Gift Card is not a credit card, charge card, or bank debit card and can only be used for the amount of funds loaded onto the Gift Card. The funds loaded on the Gift Card are collected by Chairish and deposited with and held by us in a pooled account with funds associated with other Gift Cards. You will not be paid or earn interest on the amount of the Gift Card. When making a purchase with the Gift Card, the value of the purchase plus any shipping/handling fees and sales tax, if applicable, will be automatically deducted from your Gift Card balance. You may check your Gift Card balance online at www.chairish.com/gift-card/dashboard.
The funds on the Gift Card do not expire. No fees apply.
However, in certain states, after a certain period of time, Chairish may remit the cash associated with unused Gift Card balances to certain states pursuant to their abandoned property laws. Once the Gift Card balance has been remitted to such a state, the Gift Card may no longer be redeemed, and Chairish may direct you to the state government instead.
- Gift Card users must be 18 years or older.
- The prepaid value of the Gift Card cannot exceed $1,999.
- The Gift Card may be used to make purchases only up to the available balance on the Gift Card. If a purchase exceeds the amount of the Gift Card balance, the remaining balance must be paid with an additional payment method accepted by Chairish.
- Coupons, discounts, and other Gift Cards may not be used to buy Gift Cards.
- The Gift Card cannot be “reloaded” (i.e. you cannot add value/balance to your Gift Card after purchase).
- Upon first use, the funds on the Gift Card are redeemed as an account credit to the Chairish account associated with the Gift Card's first use and become non-transferable.
- The Gift Card is not refundable or redeemable for cash or credit, except to the extent required by law. If your balance is below $10, and you would like to know if you qualify for cash redemption, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will verify whether you qualify for cash redemption under applicable law.
- There is a 24 hour waiting period between the purchase of a Gift Card and when that Gift Card can be redeemed or used toward a purchase.
- No more than a total of $1000 in Gift Card funds may be redeemed per day, and no more than a total of $1500 in Gift Card funds may be redeemed per calendar month. Further, you may only redeem a maximum of 8 Gift Cards per day.
Risk of Loss
Please safeguard your Gift Card and treat it like cash. Title and risk of loss for the Gift Card pass to the recipient immediately upon purchase. Chairish is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without the recipient’s permission. Lost or stolen Gift Cards may only be replaced or credited if the Gift Card has never been used, and only with satisfactory proof of purchase, where required by law.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Reservation of Rights
Chairish reserves the right to correct the Gift Card balance if we believe that a clerical, billing, or accounting error has occurred. Chairish also reserves the right to deactivate, cancel, or suspend any Gift Card if we suspect fraud, unlawful activity, or improper Gift Card use.