Filling out your profile is a great way for buyers to learn about you and your shop, and is a crucial first step in gaining a following! To get started, you'll need to navigate to the "Shop Settings" page. You can do so by clicking "Settings" from the dropdown at the top of the Chairish site, or by clicking here.
On this page, you'll be able to update your:
- Display name - Your Display name is displayed on all of your listings as well as your shop page.
- Shop description - Your shop description can be found at the bottom of your shop page.
Buyers will check this out to learn about you, your shop, and what inspires you, so we encourage you to get creative!
- Avatar - this is your profile picture - we recommend either a picture of you, or your logo. It will be displayed next to your display name on your listings.
- About Image - This image will appear just above your shop description. You can use this to show a picture of your shop, a room you've designed, or imagery that evokes what your shop is all about.
- Public Shop URL - You can choose a custom URL to make it even easier for your shoppers to find you. Keep in mind, though, that this can only be set once, and once you select a custom URL it cannot be changed.