PRIVACY NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA JOB APPLICANTS
REGARDING THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
August 24, 2021
Chairish is committed to protecting the privacy and security of the personal information you provide to us. Please read this Job Applicant Privacy Notice (the “Privacy Notice”) to learn how we collect and process your personal information when you apply for a job or other role with us. As a job applicant, you have the right to know and understand the categories of personal information we collect about you, and the purposes for which we use such personal information, pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”). This Privacy Notice only applies to job applicants who are residents of the State of California. Chairish does not sell or otherwise disclose this personal information for monetary or other consideration to any third parties.
Categories of Personal Information Collected
In each case as permitted by applicable law, we collect the following categories of personal information for the purposes described below:
- Personal identifiers, such as your name, preferred name, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, date of birth, and other similar identifiers.
- Personal Records, such as your signature, Social Security number, address, telephone number, education, employment or employment history.
- Protected characteristics, such as minority, veteran and disability status, through voluntary self-disclosure. Such information will only be collected as permitted by applicable law and will not be used to make hiring decisions.
- Internet or other similar network activity information, such as your IP address, log-in information or information regarding your interaction with a website, application or advertisement.
- Geolocation Data, such as IP addresses from which we can determine your general location.