We are currently beta testing our new listing flow and our FAQs have been updated to reflect the new flow. If you are not included in the beta group, please contact email@example.com with any questions about using the old listing flow.
The shipping method for each product is based on size as well as the seller's preference. The cost of shipping varies based on the item size and shipping method.
If applicable to your item, you will have the opportunity to enter Shipping Dimensions before selecting a Shipping Method. You’ll find Shipping Dimensions fields in Step 3: The Logistics when you are creating a listing. Entering Shipping Dimensions for items that can be disassembled for shipping will ensure that Chairish can assign the most cost efficient shipping prices for our shoppers.
White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and both the buyer and seller location.
- Local deliveries typically take about two weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some smaller furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically seven-ten business days after item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to seller at time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.