NOTE: This plan is available to high-volume sellers only.
The Chairish Elite Seller Plan gives you access to faster payment terms, expedited customer support, accelerated listing times, and more!
The Elite Seller Plan is offered to approved sellers for $149 a month; the benefits are described in detail below.
Chairish Elite Program Member Benefits
In addition to all Professional seller benefits, Elite members will have the following:
- Access to Private Sales: Elite members will have the ability to create limited-time sales for their followers.
- Faster Payment: Receive 50% of your sale proceeds 72 hours after the sale. This significantly expedites our standard terms of full payment 48 hours after delivery confirmation.
- Standard payment terms: Paid out in full 48 hours after the item delivers.
- Accelerated Elite Seller Payment Terms: 50% Payment 72 hours after purchase; 50% payment upon close of return window at 48 hours after item delivery.
- Business Analytics: Receive a Chairish Quarterly Business Analytics report to illustrate how your storefront is performing, comparing your performance versus Chairish sellers overall, identifying opportunities to increase sales, and underscore what’s working. Each quarter, you can schedule a call with your Account Executive to go through the report and recommendations live if you choose.
- Prioritized Customer Service: Most phone calls will be answered within 20 seconds and email inquiries responded to within six hours during business hours. Note that inquiries received after hours will be responded to first thing on the next business day.
- Expedited Listing: Submitted items will be approved and published faster for Elite members, specifically 2 business days from submission.
- Promoted Listings Credits: Elite members will receive a $30 per month credit on Promoted Listings to surface your products more frequently.
- Shop Curation Tools: Use our new tools to artfully arrange your inventory in your Chairish storefront to create a consistently positive impression.
- Discounted commission rates.
View this webinar for more information.
Elite Terms of Service
The Elite level of membership (the "Elite Membership") is valid in recurring monthly periods (as indicated on your "Seller Plan" page"), starting from the date of activation.
The Elite Membership will activate on the day that you enter a valid credit card under your Chairish account and pay the applicable fees for the Elite Membership (the "Membership Fees").
You may update your credit card information at any time on your "Seller Plan" page". Your plan will automatically renew each month (as indicated on your "Seller Plan" page"), based on the day your Elite Membership is activated. Chairish, Inc. ("Chairish") will charge the Membership Fees (as indicated on your "Seller Plan" page") to the payment method you provide in your account unless you cancel your Elite Membership from your "Seller Plan" page", such cancellation will be effective at the beginning of your next billing cycle.
The Membership Fees are nonrefundable, and there are no partial refunds given if you cancel your Elite Membership in the middle of a month.
However, you can cancel the next billing cycle at any time.
Your Elite Membership may not be transferred, exchanged or resold. Chairish reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate any Elite Membership that is used fraudulently.
Chairish reserves the right to end the Elite Membership and any other membership offering at any time for any reason. Your Elite Membership will automatically terminate if you have not provided a valid credit card on the date your Membership Fees are due.
Elite Membership Payment Terms:
The amounts due to you pursuant to the Terms of Service for each item that is sold while your Elite Membership is active will be paid out in two increments: (i) 50% of the amounts due for such item will be paid to you within 3 days after the sale of such item is complete; and (ii) the remaining 50% of amounts due will be paid to you within 6 days after the confirmation of delivery for such item. As a reminder, all sales are subject to Chairish’s then-current commission rate and payment structure.
Returning Payment Of Cancelled/Returned Items:
Per our Chairish Buyer Guarantee, Chairish customers have 48 hours after delivery to initiate the return of an item before an order closes. If an item is returned to you, all payment(s) previously issued for the returned item will be debited to your Chairish account, resulting in a negative account balance. For so long as your account balance remains negative, as new items are sold, payments due to you will first be applied to your balance, until your balance is paid off. If your account balance remains negative for 3 months, Chairish has the right to charge your credit card on file to pay off your negative balance.
Listing Turnaround Time:
While your Elite Membership is active, Chairish will endeavor to "fast-track" all submitted items so that listings for such items will be processed and live on the site within 2 business days after the date you submit the listing. Processing includes curatorial and production and shipping reviews. Additionally, the first image of every item is processed to include a white background and a transparent layer by a third-party provider.
If a listing is marked "Incomplete" the listing will be returned to you for review and updating. If you are required to review and re-submit a listing, the publishing time for such listing will reset each time you submit the listing. Occasionally, unforeseen events or outages at our third-party image processing partner may result in processing delays. If one of these delays occurs, Chairish will make a commercially reasonable effort to publish the listing within 3 business days.