Chairish is a curated marketplace, meaning we don’t accept everything that is submitted to the site. Our Curated approach is key in keeping our assortment relevant to our audience, in fact, our users favor Chairish over other marketplaces because we limit what we accept to items + styles they’re coveting.
We reserve the right to decline any item or request more information before publishing a submission. It may not be a reflection on the piece — we may just have too much of a particular item or style. Our decision to decline an item is never a personal judgment about the value or merit of a piece.
Your item may have been declined simply because it is not the right fit for Chairish at this time. As our inventory requirements are quite unique, please don’t let this news discourage you from listing future items.
Specific items we cannot accept include:
- Mattresses, sofa beds, convertible sofas, recliners or used bedding, due to Federal & State regulations
- Certain oversized items requiring special shipping and handling beyond the scope of our services
- Endangered species and other animal and wildlife products
- Art reproductions that violate applicable laws, copyrights or trademarks. This includes reproductions in the form of a poster, print, or exact replica painting.
- Style families or pieces from specific makers that do not perform well with our audience
To learn more, please consult our Curatorial Guidelines.
Should you have any questions about a potential submission, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to creating your listing(s).