Chairish Trade Rewards Program
Thank you for being a Chairish Trade Member, and welcome to the new Chairish Trade Rewards Program. As an added benefit to design firms, purchases made by trade members who work for the same firm will be pooled to maximize trade reward earnings.
Firm membership on the Site is determined by your account email address domain. All members of a firm on the Site, may redeem rewards on behalf of the firm. Once redeemed, all firm members will receive the discount code via email.
As a Trade member purchasing from Chairish, you get the benefit of the Trade Rewards Program and you agree to these Trade Rewards Program Terms and Conditions (these “Terms”).
Earning Trade Rewards
- Under the Trade Rewards Program, you will earn a $100 credit (in the form of a discount code) for use towards future purchases on the Chairish website (the “Site”), for every $5,000 that you spend on the Site. As a valued trade member, you will earn 2% back for every purchase on Chairish.
- Trade Rewards are earned on the purchase price of the items bought on Chairish.
- Trade Rewards are not earned or awarded on amounts paid towards taxes, surcharges, shipping and logistics fees, and other charges associated with the delivery of the merchandise or taxes and fees imposed by any government agency.
- Trade Rewards become eligible for redemption, only after the qualifying purchases have closed, typically 48 hours after delivery of the qualifying purchase.
Redeeming Trade Rewards
- To redeem trade rewards, trade members must be logged into their Chairish account.
- Trade Rewards may only be redeemed in increments of $100.
- When redeeming Trade Rewards, the entire available balance will be redeemed, at a time.
- As you spend more, your balance will continue to accrue, until you can redeem a new reward.
- After selecting "Redeem" you will see a confirmation popup, and upon confirmation, you will receive a confirmation email with your discount code.
Using Trade Rewards
Please note that the entire amount of a trade reward needs to be used on one purchase.
- Trade rewards do NOT carry a balance if used for a purchase that is less than the full amount of the credit.
- Orders paid for in whole or in part made with trade rewards are not valid until reviewed and accepted by Chairish.
- Return of products purchased with trade rewards are subject to Chairish's return policy, which may change from time to time. Trade rewards adjustments in connection with the return of products purchased with points will be determined at Chairish's sole discretion.
Terms and Conditions
Chairish reserves the right to hold, modify or cancel any order paid for with trade rewards at its sole discretion. Trade rewards are not redeemable for cash.
Trade rewards are not redeemable on and cannot be used with Make an Offer on the Site, and do not apply to logistics fees, sales tax, duties, or shipping fees.
Trade rewards expire one year after they are redeemed. Expired trade rewards may not be reactivated or redeemed. Chairish may send email notifications as a courtesy to trade members to remind them when points are expiring. Neither failure of Chairish to send or trade member to receive an email notification, nor delay in sending or receipt of an email notification will extend the expiration of the trade rewards.
Chairish will determine the rate at which trade rewards are earned and the rate may change from time to time. Chairish will strive to give notice prior to changing the rate and other benefits of the Trade Rewards Program, but rates and benefits are subject to change without prior notice.
Chairish reserves the right to cancel its Trade Rewards Program and/or other loyalty programs at any time without notice. Chairish reserves the right to cancel or revoke any account at any time without notice or compensation.
Unused trade rewards in a trade member’s account at the time of cancellation, revocation, or program termination shall be forfeited without compensation. Chairish reserves the right to adjust trade rewards for errors, including, without limitation, intentional and/or unintentional typographical errors and errors of omission by trade members, Chairish or its systems (electronic or otherwise).